Upon receipt of the AIRSIM, please download our Mobile Apps AIRSIM ROAM and AIRTALK ROAM. Simply select the destination, duration and effective date in Mobile App AIRSIM ROAM prior to your every trip, checkout the balance by credit card in case of insufficient balance in account. Upon arrival, insert your AIRSIM into the mobile phone and switch on “Data Roaming” function, AIRSIM will be transformed into a local SIM in about 3 minutes.
You can top up your AIRSIM from the website or Mobile App AIRSIM ROAM, the balance in AIRSIM account can be used to purchase data package.
You can use the stored value in the AIRSIM Prepaid Card to purchase data and voice packages. The AIRSIM account has 1 year validity after first registration in AIRSIM App. The expiry date of AIRSIM will be extended 1 year automatically from the date of any purchase of data package or top-up.
Each data package comes with 30 min FREE AIRTALK talk-time, enables you to receive calls after call diverting and make calls to destination country & call back home (incl. landline) via our Mobile App AIRTALK ROAM while you are overseas.
- AIRSIM works on unlocked mobile phones or cellular tablets only, but not compatible with pocket WiFi device (MiFi). You can use data sharing (Tethering) on your mobile phone or tablet if applicable.
- Except for 24 / 48 Hours Data Package, the daily data usage time is from Singapore time (GMT+8) 00:00:00 to 23:59:59. There is no pro-rata calculation regardless of the activation time of data service. 24 / 48 Hours Data Package is a continuous 24 / 48-hour session starting from service activation.
- “Day Count” data package starts upon data connected at designated destination consider as the first day, consecutive use of Day Plan is required. All unused data allowance cannot be carried forward to next trip and no partial refund will be made.
- All purchased data packages can be used from 14 days before the selected effective date and within 30 days from the selected effective date.
- Most overseas mobile operators have Fair Usage Policy (FUP). We recommend AIRSIM users to disable the software auto-update function, and use free WiFi for activities that require high data usage.
- AIRSIM supports data service only. It does not support SMS.
- Upon arrival at the destination, simply insert AIRSIM into the mobile phone and switch on “Data Roaming” function (some Android handsets may require to restart phone), AIRSIM will be transformed into a local SIM in about 3 minutes.
- Dual SIM handset users to insert AIRSIM into SIM Slot 1, please make sure the data service network is assigned on SIM 1.
- For Dual SIM handset users, if you have inserted 2 SIM cards, please check and confirm the data roaming function and data service network are assigned to AIRSIM.
- Manual setup of APN may be required in some destinations, please refer to AIRSIM User Guide.
- After using AIRSIM or switch to other SIM card, please remember to turn off data roaming function, in order to avoid unnecessary roaming charges.
- AIRSIM is reusable. You can purchase data package in Mobile App AIRSIM ROAM before your every trip. The expiry date of AIRSIM will be extended 1 year automatically from the date of any purchase of data package.
- The Prepaid AIRSIM Card is non-refundable.
- For enquiries, please contact AIRSIM 24/7 customer service support thru below channels.
Facebook Messenger: https://m.me/airsim.sg
WhatsApp: +65 9229 5935
LINE Official Account: @airsim
WeChat ID: AIRSIMROAM
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +65 6838 7737 - Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 (except public holidays)